Here are some pictures of us on day 3. Yes we are still starving, but after only 2 days of this diet we have both lost weight. I have lost 6 lbs and Dusty has lost 10 lbs. Luckily today was day 3 so we finally got to eat a salad!!
Yesterday was a really hard day. We both were starving and cranky and ready to eat. It was so hard when we fed Lilli Claire dinner and we got nothing! We had our slim fast shakes for breakfast and lunch, but by the time dinner rolled around neither of us could even look at a slim fast without feeling like we needed to barf! I drank my last slim fast then we both ate some jello and called it a night.
Today was a little easier knowing we could finally eat something real. Just the feeling of chewing was wonderful! After church we went to Wal-Mart and loaded up on every vegetable we could think of to put on a salad and bought fat free dressings to eat on our salads. After a slim fast for breakfast, neither of us could stand it any longer! I ate 4 carrots for lunch and had some coke zero and Dusty had some jello. We of course were still starving, but at least we didn't have to stomach another slim fast! We took Lilli Claire to Kindermusik and as soon as we got home we pulled out the salad bag. I cannot describe to you how much Dusty hates salads, but you better believe he ate one (see picture below LOL!). I was estatic! It felt like I hadn't eaten in 3 months instead of 3 days LOL! Dusty nibbled around on his salad and finally gave up and ate some jello. I, on the other hand, ate every last bite as if it were the biggest, juiciest steak I had ever eaten! I know we will make it through all this and be so glad we did it in the end, but let me tell you this is extremely hard. Anyone who thinks having surgery to lose weight is the easy way out should try this diet and tell me it's easy! Only 12 more days until surgery! So glad I have someone to share this with because I truly don't know if either of us could do this on our own...
| Above: Dusty eating his salad and Below: is the way he felt about having to eat a salad |
GOOD LUCK!!! ya'll can do it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie! We hope so :)
ReplyDelete